Salsa Wellness Fair Kit In A Tube or Bulletin Board Display
This salsa wellness fair kit promotes vegetables along with physical activity. It can be used in a wellness fair where you demonstrate how to make fresh salsa and serve it with more veggies. Throw in a salsa dance class and now you have a healthy day. It is also fun to use in a cafeteria, classroom, employee health or break room or anywhere you want to use a little color and fruit and vegetable promotional message. There are also instructions to make a fabulous bulletin board, too.
Setting up a fun wellness fair both takes time and planning.
Here is a creative booth kit that provides everything you need with just one click.
- It is value-priced to save you time and money.
- PLUS it is very fun.
- You will be the hit of this party.
5 easy steps will have everyone dancing salsa and eating more veggies:
- hang your poster
- copy handouts
- blow up 3 balloons
- provide food
- hook up a laptop for music or youtube
and watch them dance away!
Learning objectives & benefits:
- The Dance With Your Veggies They Are Great At The Salsa Poster provides a great visual to remind everyone to eat more veggies.
It features a dancing carrot along with all of the regular salsa vegetables.
- The illustration uses attractive and vibrant colors to emphasize a positive message about physical activity and vegetables.
- This display is great for Nutrition Month or any time of year because it emphasises the flavors of good health. Who doesn't love salsa?
Here is what you get in your Salsa Wellness Fair kit:
Leader guide for booth setup and activity ideas. Serve salsa, teach salsa dancing - what could be better?
BONUS leader guide to make a beautiful bulletin board - put up your display after the party or use it for a bulletin board
- Copy-ready handout with recipe - print as many as you want!
3 BIG awesome mylar vegetable balloons create a salsa theme that emphasizes more vegetables:
- Large Mylar balloons 22-39 inches are reusable and ready to fill with helium:
- Green Pepper
- Red Tomato
- Orange Carrot
- Storage tube for all materials
Dance With Your Veggies They are Great At The Salsa 12x18" Laminated Poster
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with food industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood and remembered.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our posters only use heart healthy, nutrient-rich foods.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising. All materials support and follow the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- Target population: English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size for poster: 12X18 - perfect for small spaces - poster is laminated (you will need to purchase an easel or display board)
- Sizes for balloons: 22 inches to 39 inches foil-shaped mylar balloons (strings and hellium not included)
- 1 handout: 8.5X 11
- 1 page for leader/activity guide with links to all further resources
- Note: table cloth and poster easel are not included - but these are easy to find in a craft store.
Here are more uses for this poster:
- Promote a salad bar or salads in a cafeteria.
- Use for a cooking demo on how to make salsa.
- Use in a wellness fair.
- Great for supermarkets and supermarket tours.
- Use for a large office or cafeteria or classroom display.
- Hang all at a time or one at a time and change them out.
- Use in classrooms or school cafeterias to motivate kids to eat more fruits and vegetables to comply with new school meal guidelines.
- Use in gyms and spas.
- Use for childcare providers and their workshops.
- Brighten long-term care facilities.
This poster can be made into a large wall cling or vinyl banner. We will also consider larger sizes upon request. If you need a different size call us at 800-462-2352.