Nutrition Month Poster Value Set
Learning objectives and benefits:
- Colorful posters from Food and Health Communications Kitchen, will educate and entertain any office.
- Perfect for teaching during March as Nutrition Month or any month you want to emphasize better eating habits and health.
- Use all four posters in one lesson, or teach one lesson per week.
Get a great combination of Nutrition Education posters in this set!
- MyPlate - the new USDA icon to show food groups and portion control all by healthy plate
- Nutrition Facts Label - shows everyone how to shop for better foods with 3 easy steps
- Portion Control - great visual to help individuals make the right portion control decisions
- Eating on the Go - teaches your clients how to make the best choices in a fast food world
- Use these posters for wellness fairs, classrooms, offices, cafeterias and more.
- All posters are laminated so they stay protected for years - you can use them over and over again
- Receive a zip file with all poster handouts via download, too!
Bundled Offer: Save almost $10 with this bundled set!
Target Population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
Size: Posters are 18X24 and laminated.
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.