MyPlate Plate Compartment Plastic - Nutrition Education Store Exclusive Design - 1 Plate With Free Shipping
1 My Plate Compartment Plate with Free Shipping features the new USDA icon to help your clients fill half of their plate with fruits and vegetables, a whole grain, a low-fat protein, and add a low-fat dairy choice. This is the very best plate of all of the MyPlate Plastic Plates available.
This my plate divided plate has compartments!
This MyPlate Plastic Plate in a single pack is perfect to use as an educational tool to show your clients how to make a healthy plate with the new USDA icon, MyPlate.
Objectives and learning goals for the MyPlate Plate:
- Half the plate is filled with fruits and vegetables.
- One-quarter of the plate is filled with grains.
- One-quarter of the plate is filled with protein.
- And there is one serving of dairy in the top right corner.
- All five good groups are included on one plate for portion control and a healthy eating plan.
The MyPlate Plastic Plate designed by Nutrition Education Store works great for wellness fairs, cooking demos, classrooms, or one-on-one consultations. The gold color is warm and positive and goes with everything. This plate is an eyecatcher!
- The colors for each food group correspond with the colors used by the USDA Choose My Plate icon. PLUS we have silhouettes of the food groups so anyone can understand what to put on the plate.
- Each section is clearly labeled in English.
- Since the dairy section is attached to the plate you can hold it up with one hand to give an instant visual for many important nutrition education lessons:
- healthy portion sizes
- getting enough fruits and vegetables
- showing all five food groups
- how to eat a balanced meal
- and how to make a healthy plate
SIZE: 9" outside diameter. This is a little smaller than a standard-sized 10" dinner plate.
- The MyPlate plate makes portion control lessons easy.
- The plate has actual separators so that each food is in a compartment.
- They are stackable.
- Made 100% melamine - safe for food use and break-resistant.
- The plastic plate is light and durable. It is a little thinner than bone china which is similar to party plates. They are easy to carry to demos and wellness fairs.
- They are dishwasher safe.
Do not use the plate in the microwave. Do not cut with a sharp metal knife.
Instructions are on the bottom of the plate to explain that they can be used in the dishwasher but not the microwave.
The compartments make this great for child daycare, teaching, demos and more.