MyPlate Flip Chart - Table Top Flipchart About My Plate
This flip chart is a great way to talk about MyPlate with students and clients. The photos are so gorgeous and intuitive that participants can teach themselves by flipping through the pages. They will learn five essential MyPlate lessons:
- What is MyPlate?
- Which food groups are part of MyPlate?
- Which foods are in MyPlate food groups?
- How much of each food makes a serving?
- What do healthful MyPlate plates look like in real life?
Here is what they will see on each page of this My Plate table-top flip chart:
- Page 1 - the MyPlate graphic
- Page 2 - the grain group
- Page 3 - the fruit group
- Page 4 - the vegetable group
- Page 5 - the protein group
- Page 6 - the dairy group
- Page 7 - beautiful MyPlate meal photo
- Page 8 - more examples of MyPlate meal photos
Use these My Plate flip charts on a table top in a variety of settings: community education, waiting rooms, class rooms, health and wellness fairs, dining rooms, and private counseling. t will become an excellent, hands-on educational tool that you can use to teach people about how to make a healthful plate and use MyPlate. They can also educate themselves quickly by flipping through all of the pages. Great photos of healthful foods always help people understand just what to eat and the message is positive and delicious!
- Size: 11" x 17"
- 8 pages, single sided
- Stands on table with back easel - supplied - just insert tongue of easel in its groove - or disassemble to store away; tested and sturdy!
- Bound at the top with a spiral
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.