Kids MyPlate Plate Plastic - Nutrition Education Store Exclusive Design - 10 Plates With Free Shipping
Save money with this 10 pack of Kids MyPlate Plates
These MyPlate Plastic Plates are perfect to use as an educational tool to show kids and their parents and caregivers how to make a healthy plate with the new USDA icon, MyPlate.
The Nutrition Education Store Design MyPlate Plastic Plate features the new USDA icon to help your clients fill half of their plate with fruits and vegetables, a whole grain, and a low fat protein, and add a low fat dairy choice.
Objectives and learning goals for the MyPlate Plate:
- Half the plate is filled with fruits and vegetables.
- One quarter of the plate is filled with grains.
- One quarter of the plate is filled with protein.
- And there is one serving of dairy in the top right corner.
- All five good groups are included on one plate for portion control and a healthy eating plan.
The Kids MyPlate Plastic Plates designed by Nutrition Education Store work great for wellness fairs, cooking demos, classrooms, or one-on-one consultations. The gold color is warm and positive and goes with everything. These are eyecatchers!
- The colors for each food group correspond with the colors used by the USDA Choose My Plate icon.
- Each section is clearly labeled in English.
My activities for kids are included.
- Since the dairy section is attached to the plate you can hold it up with one hand to give an instant visual for many important nutrition education lessons:
- healthy portion sizes
- getting enough fruits and vegetables
- showing all five food groups
- how to eat a balanced meal
- and how to make a healthy plate
- don't forget fun physical activities for kids, too!
SIZE: 9" outside diameter.
- The inner lines are white and are not physical separators.
- These plates are stackable.
- Made 100% melamine - safe for food use and break resistant.
- The plastic plate is light and durable. It is a little thinner than bone china and similar to party plates. They are easy to carry to demos and wellness fairs.
- They are dishwasher safe, too!
Do not use the plates in the microwave. Do not cut with a sharp metal knife.
Instructions are on the bottom of the plate to explain that they can be used in the dishwasher but not the microwave.
If you are buying a larger quantity, search and select our 10 pack or 50 pack to save.