Give Me A High Five for Fiber Poster
Effective nutrition messages have to be positive and fun. Here is a winner that shows whole, high-fiber foods in a "give me high five" poster.
Learning objectives & benefits for the Fiber Poster:
- The Give Me High Five High Fiber Nutrition Poster provides a great visual to about eating healthy.
It a high-five hand filled with colorful, high-fiber foods.
- The illustration uses attractive and vibrant colors to emphasize a positive message about whole grains, legumes, fruit and vegetables.
- It would be great for Nutrition Month because it emphasises the flavors of good health.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with food industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our posters only use the heart healthy, nutrient-rich foods.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- Target population: English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 18X24
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Here are more uses for this poster:
- Use in a wellness fair.
- Great for supermarkets and supermarket tours.
- Use for a large office or cafeteria or classroom display.
- Use in classrooms or school cafeterias to motivate kids to eat more fruits and vegetables to comply with new school meal guidelines.
- Use in gyms and spas.
- Use for childcare providers and their workshops.
- Brighten long-term care facilities.
This poster can be made into a large wall cling or vinyl banner. We will also consider larger sizes upon request. If you need a different size call us at 800-462-2352.