Don't Drink Your Calories Beverage Poster
Learning objectives and benefits:
- This 18 X 24 poster lists popular beverages and their calorie counts and shows your client alternatives to those high-calorie drinks that contribute to weight gain.
- Eye-catching color graph shows how beverages are the source of half the added sugars in the American diet.
- Vibrant artwork attracts and engages the reader.
- Creates awareness of how empty calories found in some beverages can defeat a weight-loss program.
- This poster can be used on its own or in conjunction with the 12 Lessons of Weight Management by Food and Health Communications for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more. All topics support the messages in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Reviewed by: Nutan Khanna - Blue Mountain State used Food and Health posters for our clinic set for set dressing and they looked great!!-- Nutan Khanna, Clearance and Product Placement Coordinator, Blue Mountain State Productions Corp.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.