Cholesterol Colesterol Spanish Color Handout Stack of 50
Use the Cholesterol Handouts - full color on the front and black and white on the back.
Heart disease is the number one killer according to the Center for Disease Control. Every consumer needs to understand their cholesterol numbers and how to lower them and this handout will make it very easy to educate them to take their health into their own hands!
Front side: Cholesterol chart with color-coded categories show just where you stand.
- Record your patient's cholesterol values - LDL, HDL, total cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Learn why you should be concerned.
- Understand how to make each value better.
- This heart healthy handout goes home to remind them of your most important lessons.
- Great for cholesterol education screenings, heart month or for use on the TLC program.
Back side: 11 Best Ways to Lower LDL
Lowering LDL is not as hard as it seems when you know what to do. Here are 11 ways to lower LDL using scientifically proven tips.
- Improve diet
- Easy steps
- Physical activity and weight control tips included
- QR codes and URLs for Cholesterol Education, Heart Attack Risk Calculator and heart-healthy recipes - participants can use their smart phones or internet connection to learn more!
All tear pads can be ordered in bulk quantities with your logo and a volume discount - call us or click on contact us to let us know your needs and we will provide a quote to save you more.
This handout is up to date with the recent updates from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults.