The COVID-19 PowerPoint show is made by customer request. We have had numerous calls to make a basic show that covers the facts in a positive and research-based manner along with tips to keep the immune system strong and how to practice social distancing.
This show brings you 30 slides with speaker's notes and 2 PDF handouts.
It will take 30-60 minutes to present based on the time you take for discussions and an audience to-do list at the end.
The COVID-19 PowerPoint show includes these important learning goals so people understand the real evidence and the current facts.
- It defines both the virus and the disease,
- Many slides employ hyperlinks to show you the most up to the minute world stats and you can update the slide or show them real-time
- The virus timeline from WHO is linked as well as summarized
- The mask guide from the CDC is linked
- The most recent symptoms from CDC are shown and linked
- "Hope" on the horizon with research and treatments so far,
- A checklist and tips from health.gov and dietary guidelines recommendations for the immune system,
- How and why to practice social distancing.
- What to do if you get sick
4 steps from the CDC to stay well
Interactive discussion ideas for what to do now
- A comprehensive quiz at the end of the show
- Eye-catching graphics and photos
- Very positive slant based on science and peer-reviewed materials
- Links to CDC and WHO plus case counting sites and an expert's blog
"About me" speaker slide for you to use
- Viral doses for infection and sources of virus-laden droplets from a Dartmouth immunology professor's blog
Study links and sources included in the speaker's notes
We also have 2 great PDF handouts to keep everyone well.
Best of all, you can download this product immediately with a paid order AND every time we update the file our system will send it to you to the email address you used while purchasing. It is a good idea to register an account on our store to login and get the download and keep your information up to date.
This website also features a link at the bottom for download updates. Using this link you can get all of your downloads ever purchased in our store at any time with your original email used for purchase. It is a self-serve system. Click the download link at the bottom of this site, enter your email, and get your materials over and over as needed.
Stay safe and well!